Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Wednesday, July 25


Most of the morning was spent in Discovery Mission. I really enjoyed watching the kids reenact a mission. Everyone worked together to make a real space team. Each role was important and had something different to learn.
I learned how to operate the cameras inside Discovery. It was fun to switch views and record the mission.
The kids went to Mars afterwards.
Later in the afternoon, the kids went swimming. I discovered a whole new section of Space Camp. There is an outdoors section that looks more like a boot camp. Everywhere you look, different teams are learning!
There was a rain storm after dinner. I decided to just stay put and not tango with the storm.

1 comment:

Mrs. Smith said...

It sounds like you guys are having a great time! Please tell everyone I said hello and enjoy the rest of their stay at space camp. I can't wait to hear more and see more pictures.


Mrs. Smith